Compact Audio Cassettes, have been around since the 1960s, and offered great portability for people who
wanted to listen to their music while on the move. This was given a huge boost when the Sony Walkman made its appearance on UK High Streets in the early 1980s.
Here's what we can do with your cine reels:-
- We can convert most Compact Casssette formats into digital MP3 format - C45, C90, C120
- We can also convert Reel-to-Reel audio into digital MP3 (3", 5" and 7" audio reels)
- And finally, Mini and MicroCassettes that were often used in dictaphones, can also be converted
- We offer discounts for larger orders.
- Your completed digital MP3s can be saved to a variety of optical storage devices such as DVD, SD
Card or USB data pens and returned to you by Royal Mail's "Tracked 48" delivery
service. Or if you live
local you can come and collect on completion.
- If you want a faster more convenient alternative, you can retrieve your MP3s from our Dropbox
online storage service via a secure account (your reels will be returned by Royal Mail's "Tracked 48"