Home Video has been around since the late 70s, but really came to the fore in the 80s when video recorders
became affordable. Back then there were three leading tape formats - VHS, BetaMax and Video2000, with the latter two offering far superior picture quality compared to VHS. And yet ironically VHS
Here's what we can do with your cine reels:-
- We hold our hands up and admit we cannot convert Video2000, but can with VHS and Betamax
- We can also handle camcorder tape formats including VHS-C, MiniDV, Video8, Hi8 and Standard
- Depending on format and age, videos will be converted digitally to full HD standard (1080p) via
- We offer discounts for larger orders.
- Your completed digital film can be saved to a variety of optical storage devices such as DVD, SD
Card or USB data pens and returned to you by Royal Mail's "Tracked 48" delivery
service. Or if you live
local you can come and collect on completion.
- If you want a faster more convenient alternative, you can retrieve your digital films from our
Dropbox online storage service via a secure account (your reels will be returned by Royal Mail's "Tracked