Photo albums and photo frames are great for keeping
your precious photos in one safe and well protected place. However, just like with loose photos, they tend to be buried in one's attic and generally forgotten about for ever and a
Here's what we can do with your albums and frames:-
- Depending on how your photos are placed in albums (in or behind transparent pages/envelopes, self-adhesive
pages, gum etc) we can carefully remove and scan them at 600 dots per inch (dpi), which is the benchmark for excellent quality images (Please note, photos that have been permanently glued,
stapled, pinned to an album/frame, may not be processed for risk of damaging your photos during removal.)
- As a slightly cheaper alternative, we can scan at 300dpi, which will deliver good quality images and a
smaller file size.
- If larger photos are required we can scan at 1200dpi for sizes up to A4.
- All photos will be correctly orientated and cropped as standard.
- If required we can rename your digital photos into organised folders for better
indexing. (See point 2 of
our FAQ page for more information on how this works.)
- You can have your digital images saved in the default
high-quality/low-compression JPG file type, or for a small fee (due to longer processing time), photo-editable TIFF format. (See point 4 of our FAQs for more information)
- Your digital photos can be saved to optical storage devices such as CD, DVD, SD Card or USB data pens, and
returned to you by Royal Mail's "Tracked
48" delivery. along with your original albums. Or if you live local you can come and collect on
- If you want a faster more convenient alternative, you can retrieve them from our Dropbox online storage
service via a secure account (your albums will be returned by Royal Mail's "Tracked 48" service.)
- For an additional fee we can create a DVD slideshow of some or all of your scanned images (especially
birthdays and weddings etc) played to a piece of music of your choice. (See point 3 on
our FAQ page for more details)
- Good discounts for larger orders.